Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Melissa, Grad Reps 2010 Continue

As I have said before, I am incredibly blessed to have the Grads I have to represent me this year. They are all so wonderful!

Tonight I would like to introduce you to Melissa. I've been taking her portrait for the past few years and have always loved her pretty smile and soft disposition. I was thrilled when she signed on to be a Grad Rep! Her Mom, who works for us on a casual basis (wonderful also :) ) and her little sister tagged along for her fun shoot. She shared the session with another Rep, Jarid, whom she had never met before. I think it may have been a little scary for them both at first, but they were soon laughing and having a great time. I had so much fun too, and can't wait to shoot their real Grad Sessions later this year! Thanks for being so photogenic and open to all my suggestions, Melissa. Looking very forward to next time!


In the studio, before we left in search of cool places and colors to shoot around. In this one, she is wearing a special scarf she brought back from Africa!


Melissa shared her session with Jarid (who will be posted next). They didn't know each other before hand but ice cream always makes it easier and more fun, don't you think?


Love the soft, buttery tones and pretty colors in this one..


Love it!! Way to work the poses, Melissa - you were wonderful!!

No comments: