Thursday, August 13, 2009

Donna & Tyler - engagement session

This engagement shoot took place just outside of Elk Point on a family farm.  It's always exciting to go on a road trip, but even more so when you arrive and the shot possibilities are endless! I took along a new photographer friend for company and assistance and we had a blast. I was up for the challenge of an entirely new location so I thought I might also challenge myself more by using only natural light ( I left my flash in my bag to make sure I didn't cheat!). I'm thrilled with the results! It's the style of photography that I love, so I 'go natural' as much as possible, but have never done an entire shoot.. very good to see the possibilities! I've posted some of this sessions favorites to my Facebook page and I would post more than 5 here if 'blogger' would allow it (must find a way around that one...) These two were up for anything, so there are many, many that I love.  The wedding day should be even better.  Thanks, Donna & Tyler for being open for new things and for being so at ease in front of my lens.  Looking forward to the wedding!!





No comments: