Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Grad Rep 2010 - last 2 of 4 to post!

These poor Grad Guys have been waiting patiently for a sampling of their Rep pictures. Between Fall family pictures and finishing up my weddings, there hasn't been much time for anything around here. But here are the last 2 of 4 to introduce you all to! Chance and Nathan came for their shoot together because they're very good friends. And aren't they photogenic?? Britni (my work experience student from last year) came in to help get the Rep Cards ready and commented on how Abercrombie Model-ish they both were - and she's right! They are great, smily guys, eventhough some of my favorite shots are non-smily. I guess that adds to the model look! Thanks guys for being open to posing for me and for making my job so easy!!

Here are some of my favorites, and, as always, some are posted to Facebook









Until next time,

Crystal

No comments: