Monday, October 6, 2008

For Harrison..

So this time last year, my sweet cousin Harrison came out West from Ontario to visit us. It was his first time in Cold Lake and we only had a few hours, so I took him around town and made him climb the totem pole at the Marina, and up on the Cold Lake sign, and everywhere else we could think of to take a picture. And since he can't make it this far again this year (he only got to Manitoba, can you believe it?!), I thought I would post a few of our better pics to let him know we miss him. Hope to see you again soon, Harry - we love you!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cousin!
Miss you too! Were those my best pics?!
Love you all! . . Hope to see you agian sometime soon! I leave tomorrow and I am back to work on Wednesday morning! Hope the family is doing well and thanks for the post on your blog!
Thanks Again Cous!
Love ya!
Harrison!