Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Tonight I have yet another Grad Rep for you to meet. I honestly shoot much more than Grads, but because they need to have their pictures ready to show to this years Grad Class, they have been getting a lot of the Facebook and Blog spotlight recently. Anyway..

I'd like to introduce you, again, to the Beautiful Miss Britni. I say again, because she was in a blog post back in the spring. You may recognize her as my work experience student from Feb-June last year. This term is too busy for her to come to work, but she wants to be back in her second semester - and we can't wait to have her back! Here are some of her favorites from her fun session this summer:



Like many of my reps this year, Britni shared her session with a very good friend of hers, Jaclyn. (Jaclyn will be highlighted very soon.. :) ) They obviously have very much fun together!



I'm always in search of textures and architectural elements here in Cold Lake. They are very hard to come by, but we managed quite well, I must say.



Love the light, the colors, the softness... it all makes my heart happy...



And then God stepped in at just the right moment with a touch of breeze. Who needs a studio and a fan anyway?!



Back in the studio for some of that background texture that can't seem to get out of my system!



I so love Britni and have since she was a little grade one student in my class, many years ago. She has grown into an amazing young lady that I am proud to know! Thanks for the very fun evening shoot, Brit, and for many more fun moments to come!

No comments: