Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's the Guys' turn..


Tonight I would like to introduce you to yet another of my fabulously wonderful Grad Reps - Jarid! He was the first of the Guy reps to sign on, and the first to do his fun shoot. He admitted that when he arrived, he wasn't too sure of what to do and he may have been a little nervous... put that together with sharing the shoot with someone he had never met (a cute girl, to boot!) and I can understand the hesitation! But him and Melissa (see last post) got along right away and both had the kind, open spirit that I always like to see in my Grads. We travelled around town and shot lots - adding ice cream, darkening skies, and laughter to the mix. When I was dropping Jarid off at home afterward, he was way over the nerves and told me had a great time. And that's the way Grad portraits should be, in my opinion!!

Here are a few of my favorites, as well as others posted on my facebook page, as usual..








Great job, Jarid! Looking forward to more sessions for the rest of your Grad Collection!!

For the rest of my 2010 Grad Reps, thank you for your patience. It will be your turn soon! I'm soo looking forward to showing you, and I will as soon as I have a minute to breathe here at the studio!!

until next time,

Crystal

No comments: