Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank You for Reading & A Special Little Boy

I had a lovely comment on one of my posts tonight that tugged at my heart. Thank you, 'anonymous person', for sharing your story with me and for encouraging my work with the Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation. I have yet to shoot my first session for them, but it's exactly your situation that has led me there - to help with the healing. Her comment also reminded me that I need to keep my blog posts coming, regardless of how busy my office gets. Because there are people who are reading!! Thank you so much for reading, all of you!!

Now for some pictures :)

I love this little guy!! I have been shooting his picture for the past few years, and as a result, he's comfortable and fun around me - no warm up time required!! I told his Mom that, really, if she wanted, I could just keep him for the hour and she could go for coffee. He's really soo sweet! We ran around and played and at the end of our time together, we were walking back to the vehicles and he asked me if I would come along with them for ice cream. Awwww ... I just love him! Here are a few of my favorites (and there will be some on my Facebook Page as well)






Just a note before I go for tonight. I am booking up fast for Fall Shoots - for September alone, my weekends are full and I only have two more evening sessions through the week. If you are available to come through the day, there are some available appointments, but not many. If you would like portraits for Christmas, you must have your session before the end of October. Call us at the studio, 780 594-0588 for more information!!

Until next time,

Crystal

No comments: